Junior Scullers (12 – 15 yr old)
Introduction to rowing! The Junior Scullers program is returning for its twelfth year. New participants will learn the mechanics of a stroke and boat maneuverability using our very stable recreational shells. There will be opportunities for returning participants to row in a variety of single and double shells. All participants must be competent swimmers.
Summer 2021 Dates:
Twice/week, Monday and Wednesday mornings 8:45 to 10:30 AM
- July 5 to July 28 – FULL Waiting list only
- August 4 to August 30 – 4 more spots available!
Twice/week, Tuesday and Thursday mornings 8:45 to 10:30 AM
- July 6 to July 29 – FULL Waiting list only
- August 3 to August 26 – 4 more spots available!
Access limited to program-specific days and times
Cost: $170 for 4 weeks. A $30 discount applies to scullers who sign up for two camps in the same year for a total of $310.
We row RAIN or SHINE. In the event of adverse rowing conditions, scullers will be invited to participate in alternate activities. Spots fill up quickly so register early to avoid disappointment.
To Register on or after April 1st, 2021, read, complete/submit all of the following:
- BRC Online Registration (annually)
- RCA Registration Procedure (annually)
- RCA Assumption of Risk under 18 (annually)
- RO Concussion Code of Conduct (annually)
- BRC Swim test (annually)
- BRC COVID-19 Rowing Protocols (annually)
Invoice and Payment:
After receiving your Online Registration, BRC will invoice you. Payment options are cash, cheque or etransfer to email@example.com.
NOTE: A $60 non-refundable cancellation fee applies and no refund will be given for cancellations received less than 15 days before program start.
Thank you to the Simcoe County Teachers’ Federation for providing funds for the t-shirts for the 2021 junior scullers program.